пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

diamonds on sale




So i signed up for NaNoWriMo about 2 weeks ago, and since then, iapos;ve been in nothing but idea mode 24-7.
I mean, i have so many ideas flowing through my head, iapos;ll literally get a headache if i dont write them down. This might be the best idea i have had in a while. Itapos;s great.

On other news:
I am watching my little cousin run like a little thunderbolt back and forth through the yard, and i sit here and think, "where the hell did all of the energy i used to have go?"

God, iapos;m only 22 and iapos;m tired all the time. I hate being old. God, I just realized im 22, and that makes me feel even older. Itapos;s not fair. Oh well. Capos;est la Vie.

Well, ill get back to writing down ideas for my novel. Iapos;ll be updating periodically, just to track my progress.

Until Later,
Darryl
diamonds on sale.



Комментариев нет: